These Website Terms and Conditions govern your access to and use of the website By accessing, using or contributing to the Website you agree that you have read and accept these Website Terms and Conditions and that they shall apply to your use.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
If you do not wish to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions, please leave the Website.
1. Contact Details
- This Website is operated by VAB Events Ltd a registered company no: 8818807 VAT no: 177569845 Its registered office is at Suite 3.4, 23 Banks Studios, Park Royal Road, London NW10 7LQ
- Through the Website you may gain access to information and event services of EduTech Show (VAB Events’ subsidiary brand) that is wholly owned by the VAB Events.
- If you have any queries relating to your registration with and use of the Website, please email email@example.com
3. Data Protection and Privacy
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and compete
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
4. Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All intellectual property rights (IPRs) in the design and layout of the Website and, in the material and information published on the pages of the Website, including, but not limited to, copyright and rights in registered and unregistered trademarks, are owned by or licensed to VAB Events Ltd
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- Retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- Print one copy of the Content
- Save as may be incidental to you obtaining authorised access to the content on the Website, you must not reproduce, download, transmit or retransmit, manipulate or store on paper, electronic (including, but not limited to any database or any part of the Internet), CD Rom or other offline product on any other format in whole or in part the design and layout of the Website or the information or material published on the pages of it, nor hypertext or otherwise link to it, without the prior written consent of VAB Events Ltd, such permission to be given or withheld at the VAB Events Ltd absolute discretion.
7.Limitation of liability
- The material and information contained on the Website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of offer for sale (advice or recommendation by VAB Events Ltd. You should not rely on the material or information on the Website as a basis for making any business, legal or other decisions. You should seek appropriate independent advice before making any such decisions.
- VAB Events Ltd does not warrant or represent and excludes all warranties or representations that the material and information, including advertising material, on the Website is accurate, true or complete or that it is free of viruses or that it does not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene or illegal in any way.
- In no circumstances will VAB Events Ltd be liable to you or any other third parties for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect, including loss of profits, loss of opportunity or any consequential loss) resulting from or in any way connected with your use of the Website or its content, whether caused by negligence, misrepresentation, breach of any statutory duty, or breach of contract or otherwise. VAB Events Ltd does not limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- Whilst VAB Events Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware; we give no warranty or guarantee. In that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, their personal details and their computers.
- VAB Events Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- VAB Events Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, VAB Events Ltd and Subsidiary brands In House Recruitment Expo and In House Recruitment Expo Summit of accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.